Leaked Video Proves That Romney Should Resign, And Give Obama A Second Time Around.
There was a video discussing reasons why Mitt Romney should have just stepped away (Click to view) from his campaign right from the start. Some interesting viewpoints on what said about Romney by Peggy Noonan, and Noonan definitely seems like the type to dish it out straight and not pull her cards from the deck none to soon.
She talks about Romney’s campaign and lays down her thoughts to how she thinks he should not even have been a contender for the Presidency Title of America.
Noonan Spoke Aloud About Romney’s Blundering:Noonan started off saying: “This is not how big leaders talk it’s how shallow campaign operatives talk. And it’s time to admit that the Romney campaign is an incompetent one, and it’s incompetent because Mitt Romney is incompetent. It’s not big, it’s not brave, it’s not thoughtfully tackling issues great issues it always been to small for the moment. All the activists, party supporters, and big donors should be pushing for change. And the reason she says that, and the meaning of it, is that Mitt Romney needs to step down. And that the Republicans, will be strong enough to make this known. People want to focus who at the top, who is least constructive and most responsible. But Mitt Romney is not a puppet, he choose who to listen to and intervention is in order. He is going to fight this election to the bitter end, even if it means the destruction of the Republicans”. So basically, Noonan is saying that Mitt Romney should just sidestep out of the GOP‘s way. Wow Peggy Noonan really laid it out in fashion of her viewpoints, but it’s only a few days left to see what all will come of this debate turnout. Till then My Motto: Stay cool, clam, collective knowing that the only thing that keeps you from making a difference in life is yourself strive for the best! (By: Jaye Irons) (Video Credit: pmokrzyc)
- Ohio Mitt Romney Supporters Don’t Know Mitt Romney (bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com)
- Tim Pawlenty resigns from Romney campaign to lobby (kansascity.com)
- Noonan: Romney campaign ‘incompetent’ (politico.com)
- Pawlenty quits Team Romney, becomes bank lobbyist (maddowblog.msnbc.com)
- Chris Wallace Dismisses Peggy Noonan, David Frum As ‘New York City’s Idea Of Conservatives’ (mediaite.com)
- Noonan: Romney Campaign is ‘Incompetent’ (drudge.com)
- Pawlenty quits as Romney campaign co-chair (cyberplayground.wordpress.com)
- Pawlenty To Leave Romney Campaign For Lobbying Post (mysanantonio.com)
- You: Pawlenty Departs Romney Campaign (thedailybeast.com)
- T-Paw Is Done Eating the Republican Party’s Shit (slog.thestranger.com)