President Subramanian Swamy Accuses Sonia & Rahul Gandhi Of Misuse Of Government Facilites
President Subramanian Swamy made statements, addressing the power abuse of Government Sanctions and Illegal Company Operations, by Congress leader Rahul Gandhi. At a last week news conference, Subramanian Swamy made it clear of the reprehensible actions of Rahul & Sonia in a last week news conference and said the following:
Subramanian Speaks Out:
“They Formed this company called Young India. And this company brought Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi, 76% equally owned of it’s valued shares which I believe by a fraud in my opinion which I can prove is a fraud. Another company called Associated Journals Private Limited that was founded by Jawaharalal Nehru in 1938, that was a newspaper publishing company. Jawaharalal Nehru said that the newspaper could be a way to spread the good word of the Government, but the company was not able to maintain its operations strongly and took a decline in its operations due to revenue loses and non-stability.
And Rahul Gandhi also had a focus on that as well using that as a cover. But it the fact that Rahul, was a shareholder of Young India and did not disclose any information in his affidavit records about the company to the Election Commission back in 2008 while seeking his nomination for the Lok Sabha ’08 elections. Public Funds were used as revenue to fund the private company‘s operations, and he organized meetings at 10 Janpath, Sonia Gandhi’s residence which was deemed illegal. And that Young India now owns the Herald House in Delphi, and the rent payment for the company (76% is paid out to both Rahul & Sonia Gandhi). And Subramanian Swamy has requested an CBI inqury into the case.
- Swamy targets Sonia and Rahul, accuses them of fraud (ibnlive.in.com)
- Rahul threatens to sue Swamy (thehindu.com)
- Rahul Gandhi threatens to sue after Subramanian Swamy accuses Gandhis of ‘fraud’ (ndtv.com)
- Congress dares Swamy to sue Sonia, Rahul (thehindu.com)
- ‘Scandalous abuse’: Rahul Gandhi’s response to Subramanian Swamy’s charges (ndtv.com)
- Rahul threatens legal action against Subramanian Swamy (ibnlive.in.com)
- Grow up, sue me: Subramanian Swamy’s advice to Rahul Gandhi (ndtv.com)
- Rahul threatens legal action; Swamy says will fight it (ibnlive.in.com)
- Swamy to file plea before Election Commission seeking derecognition of Congress (indiavision.com)
- Swamy to seek de-recognition of Congress (thehindu.com)