Pawn Stars Dropped Some Trash, So The Cops Dropped A Ticket..
The Pawn Stars where out in Glamis, California over the Thanskgiving weekend. They got in a little trouble, because they had trashed a campsite and they left it to have the friends (They were also at the site) go behind them and clean it up. Apparently they forgot and to make matters worse, the police caught onto the trash fiesta scene as well and did come across the father-son pair a little before at a previous campsite.
After it was all said and done both Corey and Rick Harrison, was slapped with $1,000 fines each. And LOL the police had to be really p’ed off, because they ere the ones that had to go behind them and clean up their litter. A reported 10 bags was used to scrap up the trash, maybe this might serve as a lesson for the Harrsion’s but LOL I really doubt that one…
Pawn Stars Dropped Some Trash, So Cops Dropped A Ticket..
- Pawn Stars Takes Aim At Miniature Golf (theputtputtpassion.wordpress.com)
- Pawn Stars Fined For Trashing Thanksgiving Campsite (contactmusic.com)
- Pawn Stars Rick and Corey Harrison Fined in Glamis, California (americanlivewire.com)
- Were Pawn Stars’ Father-Son Duo Fined $1000 for Trash? (news-star.com)
- ‘Pawn Stars’ Chumlee is More Than Just a Reality Star (celebs.gather.com)
- Don’t Get Embarassed by the Pawn Stars: Know How to Negotiate (thethingaboutflying.com)