300 Guns Taken By Cops..
Yea it seems harsh, but that’s how the old west was fought back then. If you were a stranger and you roll into town without a firearm, not knowing what type of situation you could be facing LOL well… You’re pretty much f***ed.
But as time went on gun laws were more established to curve violence but if the laws made up to protect the innocent just failed anyway in the long run hence the situations in L.A. or New York, and yea that lovable Chicago who could even think to leave that city out of the equation.
But there is this one guy, who seems to have even the iconic marvel character “The Punisher” at a complete loss of words..
This guy Jay Steiner set a record by far, because I did a post before about those 300 missing guns right LOL.
Well the cops finally caught up to Steiner and they more in likely were armed to the T before pursuing this guy, because when they found him he had a s**t load of gun cache in his possession..
So here comes the run down list of what Steiner had stashed away for that rainy day…
- First Off About 85 Illegal Handguns
- Followed By 230 Shotguns (Smithen Westerns Unlikely Haha)
- Mixed In With That Was Rifles
- And The Cool-Whip Frosting On Top Of That Was Thousands Rounds Of Ammo
I mean damn, even Rambo would have to take a few steps back away from this guy in a shoot em up showdown battle right? Steiner was ready to take out the whole 52nd Batallion division that is located at [step the f**k off from me avenue at the intersection of –know your role boulevard– ].
Now the Cops had busted Steiner at his residence in Long Island, NY. And when they went into the guy’s house LOL, they probably almost tripped over a barricade of weapons that were just lying around the house all together..
The cops no doubt were pissed so far off, I surprised they just didn’t start shooting at this guy thinking that he might had a gun more in likely ready to duke it out in a fire fight.
But Steiner was REAL lucky, they just took him in after finding that much fire power in his home.
But of course the real reason he took the guns, was to sell them which is basically what he had intended..
But I have to say… If a burglar were to even try to break into this guy’s house LOL, that dude better be insured because no doubt he would have been showing up in the ER division of the hospital riddled with a lot of holes…
300 Guns Taken By Cops..
(By: Jaye Irons)
- 300 Guns Seized in Long Island Man’s Home (theepochtimes.com)
- Expired FFL Dealer/Gunsmith Nabbed With 300 Guns On Long Island (youviewed.com)
- D.A.: Suffolk Man Charged After Arsenal Found In Home Near School (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- New York Police Find ‘Arsenal’ In Man’s Home (personalliberty.com)
- 300-Gun Arsenal Seized from Long Island Home (nbcnewyork.com)
- 300-gun arsenal seized from NY home (usnews.nbcnews.com)
- Man Headed to Trial for Trading Stolen Gun for Synthetic Drugs (gantdaily.com)
- 300-gun arsenal seized from Long Island, NY, home (usnews.nbcnews.com)