Lil’ Wayne Hospitalized Again
Wayne then hit the Tweeter site and tweeted that he was fine, and also texted a “thank u” to his fans. This of course isn’t the first time Wayne was hospitalized at Cedar-Sinai, it happened not to long before that.
And the question in mind is, how much can he endure from these seizures. Wayne did share some details about his situation and he said this..
Lil’ Wayne: “I’m an epileptic, so I’m prone to seizures. I’ve had a bunch of seizures. Y’all just never hear about it. This time it got real bad because I got three of ’em in a row, and on my third one, my heart rate went down to like 30% Basically, I could have died soon. That’s why it was so serious. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself.” – end quote.
What Wayne saying is definitely true, the mind and body can only be pushed so far until you either have to rest or get sleep, keep hydrated, and eat properly. And not doing so can lead to serious health problems no time soon.
I remember one time I was at a gym playing basketball, this was about 20 years ago and I remember this one kid was playing with us. The rims were at a low height I say about 9 feet high (10 Feet Is Regulation), and the boy went up for slam dunk he got the dunk off but not before hitting his head on the rim in the process.
And when he came down, he just dropped to the ground shaking. So people rushed over to help him and lucky someone there had some experience on what to do and they helped him.
He was lucky very lucky, I never will forget that day.
Another time I remember I was with my girlfriend Jesse (My Ex-G Now), and I was at her place and we were sleeping then all of a sudden she started to twitching in her sleep. I didn’t freak out but I just grabbed her arm and held it still, she then woke up and asked me what happened. I told her you almost had a seizure, then I hugged her and she started crying.
She then told me that she was a epileptic, and she didn’t want to tell me out of fear that it would scare me away from her. I told her I not leaving her because of that, I had love for the girl so that wasn’t a issue and she had nothing to worry about when it came to that.
But for Wayne hopefully he stays healthy, just hate to see someone grow through something like this. Especially in his case the guy is a talented wrapper so hopefully things will turn out ok for him.
(Video Credit: hollywoodlife09)
Lil’ Wayne Hospitalized Again
(By: Jaye Irons)
- Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Forth Seizure (celebnmusic247.com)
- Lil Wayne hospitalized after suffering another seizure (nikkispopdish.com)
- Lil Wayne Suffers ANOTHER Seizure, is Fine Thank U (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Lil Wayne — Hospitalized for Another Seizure (tmz.com)
- Lil’ Wayne Rushed To The Hospital After Another Seizure!! (perezhilton.com)
- NOT AGAIN! Lil Wayne Rushed To L.A. Hospital After Suffering Another Life Threatening Seizure (bossip.com)
- Lil Wayne Hospitalized For A Seizure Again – New Report (hollywoodlife.com)
- Lil’ Wayne Rushed To The Hospital After He Has ANOTHER Seizure! (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- NOT AGAIN! Lil’ Wayne HOSPITALIZED For Another Seizure…. (eyeoncelebs.com)