Bank Data Is Like A “Paradise” Playground For The Bold & Greedy These Days..
So thus brings another story of deceit & financial malice to others that just have a clue until it too late, the usual end result they are unexpectedly plunged into financial ruin by greedy crooks.
So enter a likely criminal by the name of Hieu Minh Ngo, 24, who had the intent to do just what I had mentioned a few lines back in this post.
Ngo decided to do one of the biggest no no’s, in which this act of thievery would cost him in the end.
Ngo had use various theft tactics to gain access to bank data information, that contained records and currency details that was restricted.
Ngo also had some help in this information heist job, and they were basically stealing and then going through the process of selling “identity packages” of people’s names, their birth dates information, their bank account number information, and the bank account routing number as well.
So I’m thinking that Ngo and his buddies in crime was looking to gain a larger return off of selling these “information packages” to god knows who, and I’m pretty sure they were looking to collect the some serious cash flow from this grand scheme.
But he got busted after he return to U.S. soil, so who knows if he tried to concoct any other schemes like this outside of the U.S.
But the crime that he orchestrated with a few others, happened over here.
Another thing also Ngo and his criminal buddies had created a website, to promote the sell of the information that was stolen.
The purpose of the site created, was to drive people to it (buyers) and sell to them for massive profit gain.
Diabolical plan by these crooks, but now they have to pay the piper..
And LOL Uncle Sam doesn’t like people stealing the green right out of his pockets ,because I’m sure he has a big fat pot of change in all of the banks across the U.S. which some of it belonging to hard working citizens in this twisted greed ridden country today…
500,000 I.D.’s Lifted By Crooks?..
(By: Jaye Irons)
- 500,000 Americans’ bank data stolen, indictment says (investigations.nbcnews.com)
- 5 ways to deter credit card fraud (cbsnews.com)
- Former Md. Social Services supervisor gets 33 months in prison for bank fraud scheme (baltimorenewsjournal.com)
- 500,000 Americans’ IDs, bank data stolen and sold on Internet, indictment says (investigations.nbcnews.com)
- Wireless carriers need to make changes to combat SIM-card fraud (networkworld.com)
- UK card fraud rises 17pc due to ‘low tech’ cons (telegraph.co.uk)
- Scam: MoneyGram Rewarding Customers on 73-Year Anniversary (news.softpedia.com)
- TIPS: Avoiding ‘Obamacare’ scams (kjrh.com)
- Telephone delivery scam (telegraph.co.uk)
- World Bank Senior Attorney: 1% are ‘thugs, crooks, liars; everyone knows it’ (examiner.com)