Here We Go Again With The Color Thing..
Megyn Kelly might have biting way more off than even the Incredible Hulk could even think of chewing, that came about after a news reel broadcast that has her in the “hot-seat” as of now.
(Jon Stewart ripping into Megyn Kelly like it’s no tomorrow over this topic matter)
It all went down yesterday when Kelly had responded to a written article by Aisha Harris, who is a State writer.
Harris had commented about the legendary Christmas icon “Santa Claus” in her conviction of her statements, she said that Santa Claus should not be a white man anymore.
Kelly ran across the article, and lashed out about the statements that Harris stirred up about the what was said.
Kelly thought that Harris was banishing the “race-card”, identifying that Claus is to be a black man instead of white.
And she thought that Harris was showing racial bigotry, and even said the following statements after the headline was to be discussed on her show..
And by the way for you kids at home, Santa just is white.
But this person is maybe just arguing that we should also have a black santa. But you know, Santa is what he is, and just so you know we’re just debating this because someone wrote about it kids.”
Kelly argument was valid about Santa Claus, he was always introduced as a white man. There of course have been TV shows where you have a black man portray the role of Santa Claus.
Those are just two I remember as a kid on TV so long ago, but again Santa Claus is originally described as a white man.
So Kelly was right on all accounts there, but then she went further into the discussion about Jesus which threw up some big-time controversy.
In the New Testament it was never fully described about his actual skin tone, whether white or black.
(William Mosley’s book cover picture right)
But there was a documentary done about this topic on TV, in which suggested that he would likely have had a dark-toned complexion due to the Eastern desert climate in which Jesus migrated.
Fox News Anchor Megyn Kelly Says Jesus And Santa Are Not Black
(By: Jaye Irons)
- Megyn Kelly Wants Kids To Know That Santa Clause And Jesus Were 4 SURE White (videogum.com)
- Fox News’ Megyn Kelly Rants That Santa Claus And Jesus Are And Will Always Be White (buzzfeed.com)
- Megyn Kelly: Jesus and Santa were white (politico.com)
- The (Race) War on Christmas: Megyn Kelly Declares ‘Santa Claus Just Is White’ and So Was Jesus (mediaite.com)
- Fox News Host Megyn Kelly Assures Children: Jesus and Santa Are Both White Men (crooksandliars.com)
- Fox News Anchor Megyn Kelly: Jesus Christ & Santa Claus Were Totally White (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Megyn Kelly refuses to back down on ‘white Santa,’ says she did it for the ‘kids’ (crooksandliars.com)