Great Song Nice Beat..
At 13-years-old Osborne had lost his Father, but this would not stop him from embarking on the journey to becoming a popular funk and R&B music artist.
So he first joined the group mentioned before (L.T.D) in the 70’s, and they would create different hits songs that made them very popular including one that I liked that was called “Back In Love Again”.
That song had a great beat to it, and great rhythm timing with good background sound from vocal singers including Osborne singing his part in it as well.
But the thing that I didn’t know about Osborne is that he didn’t start singing lead man at first for the group, but he started as a drummer for
(vintage photo: Whitney Houston on cover with Jeffery Osborne)
But I remember when that song Back In Love Again was done, he was performing as lead singer.
But the group had a few other good hits like..
- “Love Ballard”
- “Concentrate on You”
- “Holding on When Love is Gone”
After a few years when Osborne did take over as lead singer, those were a few songs that they had created until 1980 when he decided to break from the group and start his solo career.
So in 82′ he released his first self-titled album, and two hit songs that he created “I Really Don’t Need No Light”, and “On The Wings of Love” which did great placing between the 20-30’s music chart range.
In 86′ he had the hit song called “You Should Be Mine (The Woo Woo Song), and that song nearly placed him at #10 on the music charts.
He was also chosen to sing the national anthem a few times, he did it for the NBA Finals & the “World Series”.
He also appeared on a season episode of “The Bachelor”, singing one of his hit song “On The Wings of Love”.
So all in all a great performer, and now you get to take a listen to the song that I think really started his career off so check it out below..
(Video Credit: Slayd5000)
Jeffery Osoborne’s.. (Back In Love Again!)..
(By: Jaye Irons)
- “Royals” racist or just a hit song? (outfront.blogs.cnn.com)
- Today’s original version of other artists hit songs (lazydrummer4.wordpress.com)
- Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, How to Write a Hit Song (themusiccompositionblog.com)
- [Music] : R2bees – Love [Prod by Killbeatz] (naijaeast.wordpress.com)
- Beres Hammond, an ageless wonder (stabroeknews.com)
- Seal Surprises Echosmith Fans! (fromtaliewithlove.com)
- Oh Lorde: The New Zealand Songtress’ Debut Album Shines (kaylaogle.wordpress.com)
- John Legend makes a hit again. (audiomob.wordpress.com)
- Bliss! (srswfe.wordpress.com)
- Twenty One Pilots + Three Songs = hit. (audiomob.wordpress.com)